1. Gynecomastia is derived from the greek term “gyne” which means woman and “mastos” which means “breast”, hence the word “woman-like breast”.
2. Gynecomastia can develop wiithin the age of 13 up to 30 years old.
3. Up to 90% of men population have undiagnosed gynecomastia.
4. This uncommon swelling of the male breast may develop on either or both side of a male chest.
5. The most common reason behind man boobs is idiopathic or not known.
6. Obesity may be known as considered one of most frequent aspect linked with male breast enhancement.
7. Gynecomastiais usually a symbol of an even more serious underlying sickness.
8. Permanent use of antipsychotic medicationgenerates gynecomastia as a by-product.
9. People that areconsuming steroidal medication similar to those medicinal cures for asthma, can build breast enlargement as a long lasting by-product.
10. Taking tablets to take care of gynecomastia will help in the reduction of the breast’s fatty tissue.